How can I order from your store?
- Place your order online.
- We do not accept mail orders or purchase orders.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Amazon Pay, and PayPal.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY STATUS
What does the Availability status mean?
- In Stock - The item is good to go and ready for purchase.
- Add to Wish List - You can add an item to your wish list which will be saved in your account.
- Coming Soon - The item is unavailable at the time, but will be available soon. Use the "Email Me When Available" feature to be notified when the item is in stock (see below for more information.)
- Out of Stock - The item is sold out and will not be restocked.
EMAIL ME WHEN AVAILABLE
Something I want is out of stock. Can I be notified when it is available?
Yes! We can send you an email when a product is available for purchase. Any product that is out of stock will have an "Email me when available" link on the product page. To be sure you receive future emails from us, add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book.
Do you match competitor's prices?
No, we do not match competitor's prices.
Will I be charged sales tax?
We have operations in Ohio, Kentucky, and Illinois and charge sales on orders shipping to these states.
What are your accepted payment methods?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Amazon Pay, and PayPal. For your protection, we screen orders for potential fraud. Please ensure that your billing address matches that of your payment method to avoid delays in order processing.
DISCOUNTS & PROMOTIONS
Do discount codes stack?
When redeeming Promotion, Discount, or Coupon Codes during checkout, please note that only one promotion code can be used per order. Promotion, Discount or Coupon Codes cannot be used towards the purchase of Gift Certificates.
I forgot to add a coupon code to my order while checking out, can I add this discount to my order after it has been placed?
We’re sorry but coupon codes can't be added retrospectively. In the future, please always ensure you add the coupon code when prompted to avoid disappointment.
Can I use Apple/Google Pay and still receive a discount?
Unfortunately, at this time, you will not be able to add any discount codes and pay using Apple/Google Pay. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working towards a solution.
If you are looking to use a current coupon code, please follow through the entire checkout process to add your discount code and check out. Other payment options available are credit/debit card, PayPal or Amazon Pay.
What does the status of my order mean?
- New - Your order has been accepted and will be processed soon.
- Processing - Your order has been transmitted to the packing/shipping department (or one of our distributors), and our team is gathering all of your goodies and preparing them to be shipped.
- Closed - Your order has been refunded. Your credit card has been fully refunded at this point.
- Complete - Your order has been fully shipped. Your credit card has been fully charged at this point.
- Canceled - Your order has been canceled, and your credit card has not been billed.
Can I check the status of my order?
Yes. An email with tracking information will be sent to you once your order has shipped.
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
Can I make changes to my order?
We may be able to if your order still shows as "New" status.
Please note that our order fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Once the order has been sent to our warehouse for processing, neither you nor our customer service staff can change it. If your order status says anything other than "New", it can no longer be changed or canceled. This includes updates to the shipping address.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
We take your privacy very seriously. We will never rent or sell your information to any third parties, we only use the information we collect from you to convey your order information or to send you catalogs and emails at your request.
VIACOM AND THE SOUTH PARK SHOP
Please note that, although we are associated to South Park, we deal only with our site and the products that we provide to our customers. We do not deal directly with any Viacom Networks or Shows, including South Park, and as such cannot assist with questions or concerns regarding (but not limited to) programming, live-streaming, content writing for our shows or donations.