South Park Towelie Pant
Elevate your loungewear game with our South Park Towelie Wide Leg Pants – an officially licensed and delightfully quirky addition to your casual wardrobe.
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
- Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd2 (210 g/m2) (weight may vary by 5%)
- Premium knit mid-weight jersey fabricRelaxed unisex fit
- Practical side pockets
- Elastic waistband with a white drawstring
- Can be worn on the waist or on the hips
- Optional inside label in the left pocket
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to Europe and internationally.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.
Towelie was originally manufactured by Tynacorp, a sentient Smart Towel RG-400 designed to make people dry as needed - or, according to Tynacorp's enemies, to make them too dry. After discovering marijuana, he got high and sort of wandered off, and soon found himself in the town of South Park, where he eventually began trailing the boys, offering them towel advice. His relationship with the boys allowed Towelie to develop compassion before escaping at last.
For Towelie’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Towelie