South Park Cartman Kick You in the Nuts Socks
Priority (2 business days), Expedited (3 business days), Standard (5-7 business days) options available in checkout. Please allow 2 business days to ship Standard. Expedited and Priority orders will ship next business day.
Finally, socks everyone can get behind. If you're around slightly annoying people or people you can’t stand, then these South Park Cartman socks are perfect for you! Comfortable enough to wear around South Park or at home, these hilarious South Park Cartman Kick You Socks make a hilarious addition to the wardrobe of Eric Cartman fans.
- Size: One size fits most. Men 7-14, Women 7.5 and up
- Composition: 77% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 2% Lycra
- Care: Machine washable and tumble dry
- The perfect South Park gift for holidays, birthdays, and other special occasions!
This "Fast Ship" item ships faster than most! It typically ships 1 business day after you place your order.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships within the European Union
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Eric Theodore Cartman is just a normal fourth grader who appreciates the simple things in life - watching television, eating junk food, playing video games and the suffering of those he despises. Once described by a neighbor as “fat, racist, [and] foul-mouthed,” Cartman is also sadistic, sociopathic, selfish, narcissistic, and greedy, and tends to place his own desires, needs and reputation above all else in life. His decisions are almost always driven by his own material or personal desires, and feelings like sympathy and guilt are largely foreign to him.
For Cartman’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman