South Park Cartman Camo Unisex Joggers
Comfortable and casual, the South Park Cartman Camo joggers are a must-have for any fan who loves the South Park series! These joggers feature a camouflage design with Eric Cartman's face printed all over! Pair these joggers with one of our matching all over print hoodie for a simple but stylish look.
- Make your workouts more comfortable with these cotton blend joggers. They're soft on the outside and even softer on the inside. Use them for a jog or simply for lounging on the couch.
- Fit: Relaxed fit with a cuffed leg; elastic waistband.
- Made Of: 70% polyester - 27% cotton - 3% elastane.
- Care: Machine wash cold - inside-out - on gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to Europe and internationally.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.
Eric Theodore Cartman is just a normal fourth grader who appreciates the simple things in life - watching television, eating junk food, playing video games and the suffering of those he despises. Once described by a neighbor as “fat, racist, [and] foul-mouthed,” Cartman is also sadistic, sociopathic, selfish, narcissistic, and greedy, and tends to place his own desires, needs and reputation above all else in life. His decisions are almost always driven by his own material or personal desires, and feelings like sympathy and guilt are largely foreign to him.
For Cartman’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman