South Park Butters Son of a Biscuit Socks
Son of a biscuit, these South Park Butters Son of a Biscuit Socks sure are comfortable! Featuring Butters along a light-blue fabric and this hilarious phrase across the top, these socks are a must-have for Butters fans. Walk around South Park or lounge in your home in style by adding these Butters socks to your daily look.
- Size: One size fits most. Men 7-14, Women 7.5 and up
- Composition: 77% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 2% Lycra
- Care: Machine washable and tumble dry
- The perfect South Park gift for holidays, birthdays, and other special occasions!
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships within the European Union
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Leopold “Butters” Stotch is the boys' innocent little classmate. He is by far the most naive and good-natured of the 4th graders, and for this, he is often shit on. He’s also notorious for being grounded far more often than any other kid, often for circumstances beyond his own control. Despite his good nature, he isn't above joining in on bullying others.
For Butters’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Butters_Stotch