South Park Cartman Life is Finally Good 15oz White Mug
Why would anyone want the pandemic to be over? With school closed, life is finally good! Featuring Cartman’s thoughts on the world shutting down, this South Park Cartman Life is Finally Good White Mug is a hilarious addition to your South Park collection.
- This sturdy mug is perfect for your morning coffee, afternoon tea, or whatever hot beverage you enjoy.
- Dimensions: height 4.7" (12 cm), diameter 3.35" (8.5 cm).
- Care: Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.
Eric Theodore Cartman is just a normal fourth grader who appreciates the simple things in life - watching television, eating junk food, playing video games and the suffering of those he despises. Once described by a neighbor as “fat, racist, [and] foul-mouthed,” Cartman is also sadistic, sociopathic, selfish, narcissistic, and greedy, and tends to place his own desires, needs and reputation above all else in life. His decisions are almost always driven by his own material or personal desires, and feelings like sympathy and guilt are largely foreign to him.
For Cartman’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman