South Park Butters Son of a Biscuit Pint Glass
Son of a biscuit! This South Park Butters Son of a Biscuit 590 ml. Pint Glass sure is a great gift for South Park fans! Great for South Park marathons, parties, gifting and more, this pint glass lets you show off your favorite Butters phrase with each sip.
- Made of: Glass
- Capacity: 590 ml
- Care: Hand wash recommended.
- Additional Information: Standard size and weight.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.
Leopold “Butters” Stotch is the boys' innocent little classmate. He is by far the most naive and good-natured of the 4th graders, and for this, he is often shit on. He’s also notorious for being grounded far more often than any other kid, often for circumstances beyond his own control. Despite his good nature, he isn't above joining in on bullying others.
For Butters’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Butters_Stotch