South Park Towelie You're a Towel Socks
Take Towelie and his comebacks everywhere you go in these South Park Towelie You're a Towel Socks. Featuring a pattern of Towelies and "You're a Towel" phrases across a comfortable purple material, these socks are perfect to throw on during your next South Park marathon.
- Size: One size fits most. Men 7-14, Women 7.5 and up
- Composition: 77% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 2% Lycra
- Care: Machine washable and tumble dry
- The perfect South Park gift for holidays, birthdays, and other special occasions!
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships within the European Union
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Towelie was originally manufactured by Tynacorp, a sentient Smart Towel RG-400 designed to make people dry as needed - or, according to Tynacorp's enemies, to make them too dry. After discovering marijuana, he got high and sort of wandered off, and soon found himself in the town of South Park, where he eventually began trailing the boys, offering them towel advice. His relationship with the boys allowed Towelie to develop compassion before escaping at last.
For Towelie’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Towelie